NOACA UGANDA’s Code of Practice and Standards.
- Conscious of their responsibility to the community in general and to all users of Outdoor Advertising services in particular, all Members of the Association do bind themselves to the established CODE OF PRACTICE AND STANDARDS.
- The Association controls and maintains the standard and status of the Outdoor Advertising industry by enforcing the established by-laws, regulations and guidelines made by both the Central Government and Local Governments and all stakeholders.
- Members of NOACA therefore are obliged to conduct only outdoor advertising activities which precisely conform to the Code of Practice and Standards laid down by the above said established by-laws.
- Therefore, NOACA has established minimum standards for Outdoor Advertising activities and Ensure a responsible attitude towards the construction, display and positioning of outdoor Advertising tools with a specific regard to road safety.
- Comply with all laws, rules and regulations wherever the company does business.
- Make a good, ethical decision that will reflect well on the Outdoor Advertising Industry and your company.